Beachside pet friendly cottage, ideal for family holidays or couples seeking some relaxing time-out, homely, cosy and comfortable, with newly updated kitchen, 3 bathrooms, garage parking and WiFi access. This 18th century cottage, a much loved holiday home, overlooks the stunning 3 mile beach at Perranporth. This North Cornwall self-catering beach cottage is the end terrace nestled in a group of traditional Cornish stone cottages, one of Perranporth's oldest buildings and famously built, legend has it, by a smuggler with sudden wealth mysteriously acquired following a final run across to Cherbourg!
Newly renovated and well equipped, the cottage is in an enviable location - great for walkers all year round, convenient for families who love the beach in summer, and cosy for romantic breaks in winter - a great base for a relaxing time with friends and family and exploring the best of Cornwall.
* Welcome Pack, Bed linen and towels
* Wifi, Smart TV, DVD Player, and Projector with Chromecast
* Further sitting room upstairs with balcony overlooking the beach
* Ideal beach, South West Coastal Path, shops and restaurants
* Cosy in winter ~ underfloor heating, wood burner, Aga
* Friday changeover
* Weekend and midweek breaks low/mid season
* Garage parking
* Well behaved dogs welcomed (maximum 2)
* Walking - Surfing ~ Golf ~ Horse riding
Space Flexible, Sleeps from 2 up to 8. (Best suited for up to 6 adults and 2 children)
* 1 x Double room next to ground floor shower room (sleeps 2)
* 1 x Double room with ensuite bathroom (sleep 2)
* 1 x Family Suite - twin room, separate double room with ensuite shower (sleeps 4 in total)
For more photos, details and to check rates and availability click Book Now.
"Wow this place is a real gem! It is even better than the photos depict and the location must be The Best in Perranporth! The cottage is full of character and charm and furnished to a very high standard with a large decking area and a balcony overlooking the beautiful beach. I would recommend this cottage to anyone who is going to look after it as their own and appreciate its charm, you will not be disappointed!" April 2017
"Fantastic house, comfortable and cosy and in a great location. Plenty of space for a family or two. The hosts were incredibly friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back." May 2017
Golf, Tennis, Horse riding, Fishing, Boat trips, Surfing, Diving, Snorkelling, Wind surfing, Jet skiing, Health club
To check the live availability of this property and to book online click here.
Suitable for children - Yes
Suitable for elderly - No
Smoking - No
Pets allowed - Yes
Wheelchair access - No
Will consider - Short term lets (6 days or less)